- We run childrens starter lessons on Saturday afternoons, these are for children who have never ridden or only had a few lessons.
- Once children can walk and trot independantly we aim to move them into an hour lesson, were they can learn more skills.
- We provide safety helmets, but children will need strong shoes with a small heel, and comfortable clothing.
- Cost £10 per session
- Parents will need to fill a rider registration form before their children ride, this can be downloaded from our site or filled in on arrival.
- Contact Emma O'Rouke on 07595771243 on Thursday mornings or between 4 & 8pm Wednesday, Thursday or Friday evenings. Also Saturday 8am - 4pm, for
further details and to book.